Top 10 Ways to Enjoy Shallots
You can use shallots in any recipe calling for onions. But shallots are milder … so feel free to use a little more!
- Pear Bistro Salad - Dig into this hearty chicken breast salad featuring fresh pears, blue cheese and walnuts.
- Beet & Spinach Couscous - This nutritious and tasty dish gives you a new way to enjoy your beets! Ready in 30 minutes or less!
- Roasted Squash & Spinach Salad - Usually made with butternut squash, summer squash can be substituted in this unique salad. Ready in 30 minutes or less!
- Lime Marinated Onion (or Shallot) Salad - Serve this light and delicious salad with Southwestern foods.
- Fresh Tomato & Pita Chip Salad - This refreshing and flavorful salad complements any dish. Ready in only 15 minutes!
- Curried Shrimp in Carrot Nest - It sounds exotic, but this quick and easy dish using 5 basic ingredients and a few common extras is a showstopper with color, presentation, and flavor.
- Creamy Mexican Salsa Dip - This easy-to-fix dip combines the popular flavors of Mexico in a creamy snack that’s suitable for both vegetable and chip appetizers. Ready in only 30 minutes, this dip lets you easily add vegetables to your day while wallowing in a creamy decadence without noticing how good it is for you!
- Easy Vegetable Focaccia - Mouthwatering flavors make this vegetable appetizer a pleasure to make and serve.
- Potato Salad Cha Cha Cha - Tasty and colorful, this potato salad gets a south-of-the border makeover.
- Avocado Garden Salad - This beautiful salad is easy to fix, delicious and impressive to serve.
Click HERE for more info on Shallots