Top 10 Ways to Enjoy Boysenberries
- Curried Chicken. Our Curried Chicken w/Berries is the perfect pairing of sweet and savory. Take a break from the ordinary with this simple recipe.
- Dessert Worth the Wait. Our Berry Bread Pudding allows you to have your cake and eat it too!
- This lighter version of traditional bread pudding can also be served as an elegant breakfast.
- Simple & Delicious. Boysenberries are delicious as is whether fresh or frozen, but you can always pair with low-fat yogurt and granola for a something a little more.
- Berry Good Salad. Berries are a wonderful addition to any salad. Our Berry Plum Salad is a great side dish for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- Smoothie Time! This Banana Raspberry Smoothie has just 3 ingredients and is ready in no time.
- Preserves & Jams. Boysenberry preserves and jams make excellent gifts for almost any occasion. Use your favorite jam recipe … just substitute boysenberries for the fruit.
- Parfait! Our Tropical Sunrise Parfait is the perfect energy boost to start your day. Enjoy it as a refreshing snack or a light dessert.
- Berry Pie. Try using boysenberries instead of the usual blueberries, cherries, and apples the next time you make pies. Serve with low-fat vanilla ice cream for a traditional touch.
- Fresh Fizz. These berries make a simple, yet sophisticated, garnish to any drink. Try with fresh orange juice or peach nectar and seltzer. Finish with a boysenberry … or two!
- Fruit Salsa. Add fresh boysenberries to our Fruit Salsa. This makes a great side dish for breakfast, an easy dessert, or a quick snack any time of day!
Click HERE for more info on Boysenberries