Make Your Party Healthier
from Fruits and Veggies More Matters
- Party Tray. Have a party tray of different vegetable choices such as carrots, celery, broccoli and cauliflower, and dip them in a healthy vegetable dip with non-fat sour cream. Recipe: Carrot Tuna Vegetable Dip
- Watermelon Gazpacho. Watermelon is the star of this refreshing chilled soup. Let your guests cool off with this appetizer at your next summer fiesta! Recipe: Watermelon Gazpacho
- Mini Lean Sandwiches. Quarter sandwiches of lean-cut meat, tuna salad or chicken salad, and top with lettuce, spinach, tomatoes, cucumbers and onions. Recipe: Chicken & Fruit Salad
- Strawberry Shrimp Ceviche. Sweet strawberries pair well with this zesty shrimp ceviche. Keep this dish chilled before serving. It’ll be a crowd pleaser! Recipe: Strawberry Shrimp Ceviche
- Dark Chocolate Covered … Whatever! Dip peaches, strawberries and bananas in a small amount (only ¼ of the fruit) in melted dark chocolate. Refrigerate and serve.